APPLICATION FOR USE:
Written application for the use of the church facility and/or the church grounds must be completed on the form(s) provided for that purpose and submitted to the Administrative Office. Submission of the application does not guarantee approval. Applicant will be notified concerning the decision of the application’s approval.
All applications for the facility are dependent upon the availability of the facility. The church program and its organizations have prior right to the use of all facilities in the church.
There shall be no required charge for the church facility and grounds when used by a church member or regular church attendee. For those who request the use of the facilities other than those listed above, the charge for the use shall be based on a fee of $25.00 per hour.
WEDDINGS / EVENTS:
- CGBC does not rent its facilities for weddings or events to persons not associated with our local church or the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches.
- No wedding or event will be arranged which conflicts with the regularly scheduled services of the church.
- Only appropriate Christian conduct and activities will be permitted on the church property. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages or use of tobacco will be permitted. Music and dancing must be appropriate to the church’s Christian environment.
- Wedding services of an outside minister must meet the approval of the Pastor, Elders, or Official Board.
- “Open Church” weddings will be permitted only to those who have been faithful to church services and have met with the Pastor for pre-marital counseling.
- All. Facilities and equipment must be replaced in its proper place in accordance with the Trustee’s directions. Damaged property or loss of property will be charged to the wedding/event party.
- No birdseed or bubbles are to be used inside the church building.
All kitchen equipment shall be left in the clean condition that is was in before being used by the applicant.
Use of the stove/oven is prohibited unless under direct approval of the Head Trustee.
Any damage to the church property or equipment shall be repaired or replaced by the renting or using party.
The applicant agrees to assume all responsibility for the damage claims or liability of any kind arising out of or by reason of its use of the church facility or grounds and further agrees to save and hold the Community Grace Brethren Church of Everett, Pennsylvania harmless from any claims, liability, expenses, or cost in connection with that use of the church facility or grounds.
The permission extended to any applicant to use the church facility or grounds shall expire on the date designated on the application.
If applicable, payment shall be paid 7 days prior to the event. All checks should be made payable to the Community Grace Brethren Church of Everett, Pennsylvania.
The following guidelines shall be used in the use of the church facility and grounds.
- No tobacco or alcohol products will be permitted.
- The church facility or grounds when used by an outside group may not be used for the financial gain of any individual or group unless approved by the Elders.
- Food is to be taken only into the Fellowship Hall unless prior approval is given for other areas.
- The applicant agrees to assume responsibility for using only the room(s) designated on the application.
- The church facilities and grounds can only be used outside of the regularly scheduled activities or services of the church.
- An open traffic lane must be maintained around the church facility to provide for adequate police or fire protection.
RIGHT TO ALTER:
The Elders and Official Board of the Community Brethren Church reserves the right to alter any of the regulations governing the use of the church facility and grounds as needed.